BAHAGIAN A SOALAN OBJEKTIF (Aneka Pilihan)
Bahagian ini mengandungi 20 soalan. Sila BULATKAN jawapan anda
- 1. Who was the commission responsible in making the Constitutions for Malaysia?
- Cobbold Commission
- Rade Commission
- Reid Commission
- Coddolb Commission
- 2. How long did the Portuguese colonized Melaka?
- 110 years
- 115 years
- 120 years
- 130 years
- 3. Who demolished the Melaka Fort in 1807?
- The Malays
- The Dutch
- The British
- The Portuguese
- 4. The racial riot in 1969 happened on:
- March, 13th
- May, 13th
- May, 16th
- March, 13th
- 5. When the Japanese surrendered in1945, the British wanted to have a direct control over Malaya through the formation of:
- Federation of Malaya
- British Malaya
- Straits Malaya
- Malayan Union
- 6. What was the Kingdom that is believed to exist and whose name changed to Beruas?
- Pan Pan
- Gangga Negara
- 7. Straits Settlements were composed by the followings during 1826
I. Singapore III. Melaka
II. Penang IV. Sarawak
- I & III
- I, II & III
- I, II & IV
- All of the above
- 8. When was the first federal election being held?
- 9. When was Malaysia formed?
- 16 September 1960
- 31 August 1957
- 16 September 1963
- 31 August 1960
- 10. Which sultanate is the oldest sultanate in Malaysia?
- Kedah Sultanate
- Melaka Sultana
- Johor Sultanate
- Terengganu Sultanate
BAHAGIAN B : SOALAN BETUL / SALAH
Sila tandakan ( / ) dalam jawapan anda
The following are related to Reconfirmation of a Tour
BAHAGIAN C : SOALAN ESEI PENDEK
- 1. What is a voucher?
|A document in replacement of cash|
|It Contain specific info such as no of pax, room|
|Needed by the customer|
- 2. Give 5 types of voucher
SECTION D: ESSEI PANJANG
1. How history can attract tourists to Malaysia?
- There are 5 different influences in Malaysia history (eg : Portugese, ducth, British, Chinese, Indian)
- Malaysia has the largest Chinese population outside china
- There are so many historical building
- The are so many races & cultures
- The use of English language attack the commonwealth countries