BAHAGIAN A SOALAN OBJEKTIF (Aneka Pilihan)
Bahagian ini mengandungi 20 soalan. Sila BULATKAN jawapan anda
- 1. Where can tourist guide obtain tour assignment from?
- Tour agent
- Transport agency
- Event management company
- All of the above
- 2. Tour itinerary is known as
- the agreement between travel agency and tourist guide
- the agreement between customer and tourist guide
- the agreement between travel agency and tourists
- the agreement between customer and airline company
- 3. Tour assignment checklist should include all of the following except;
- tour itinerary
- 4. Content of the tour itinerary should include the following details;
- flight number
- arrival date and time
- name of hotel
- all of the above
- 5. What is the purpose of tour itinerary?
- As reference and guidance for tourist guide to conduct tour
- As payment voucher at the places of interest
- As mementos for the tourists and their families
- As reference for future travels
- 6. Tourists usually arrive in Malaysia using the following mode of transportation except;
- Cruise ships
- 7. If you plan to meet your client in KLIA, which of the below action is NOT proper?
- Prepare a placard with the name of the tourist
- Put on the company’s uniform
- No preparation needed
- Wear proper dress code
- 8. The following are the common types of vouchers except;
- Meal voucher
- Taxi voucher
- Hotel voucher
- Theme park voucher
- 9. Accommodation voucher is normally issued by
- Tour agency
- Transport agency
- Tour leader
- 10. What details should be included in service voucher?
- Date and time
- Name of supplier
- Number of pax
- All of the above
11. What is the product traditionally made of copper?
A. Tepak sireh
D. Labu Sayong
12. The Malay community celebrated the Hari Raya Aidiladha on which month?
13.In the Malaysian tin mining industry, Sungai Lembing is famous for
C. Open cast mining
D. Underground mining
14.When a tourist guide accepts a Transfer-In assignment for an Incentive Group at the airport, what is the most important information should be obtained?
A. reconfirm the assignment
B. request for details on flights, group profile, transport and contact numbers
C. check the other requirements such as cold tissues and drinking water
D. call the coach captain for transport to airport
15. Where was the Baling Talk held?
A. District Office, Baling
B. Police Station, Baling
C. Post Office, Baling
D. Government English School, Baling
16.What should a tourist guide do when tourists arrive at atrport?
A. Wait for tour leader to identify himself
B. Wait for the tourists to assemble
C. Approach the tour leader and identiff himself . .
D. Wait for tourists at the bus parking bay
17. The two important service quality attributes affecting tourists’ level of satisfaction
A. lack of safety regulation and safety precaution
B. tardiness and personal grooming of tourist guide
C. ability to solve problems and knowledge of the destination
D. delivery of
service not as promised in the itinerary and breakdown of
communication between tourist guides and tourists
18. Where did Prime Minister Tunku Abdul Rahman read out the Proclamation of Malavsia on 16 September 1963?
A. Stadium Bukit Jalil
B. Stadium Merdeka
C. Dataran Merdeka
D. Dataran Pahlawan
19 . The followin g arc the types of ceramic products EXCEPT
D. Black pot
20. Which of the following is considered as a special need for the tourists during tour?
A. Food allergy
B. Vegetarian meal
C. Special care for handicap
D. All of the above
BAHAGIAN B : SOALAN BETUL / SALAH. Sila tandakan ( / ) dalam jawapan anda
Before a Tourist Guide starts his/her job, the following should be carried out :
BAHAGIAN C : SOALAN ESEI PENDEK
1. List 5 steps when carrying out ‘Meet’ and ‘Greet’
1) Prepare placard/paging board
2) Perform greeting base on MOTAC guideline
3) Identify the tour leader
4) Reconfirm Itinerary
5) Perform recounting and proceed to transportation
2. Why is tour itinerary important?
1) As a guideline for the guide
2) So that time can be manage properly
3) To meet customers needs
4) To ensure everything is carried out accordingly
5) Able to pre-verified destinations prior tour
SECTION D: ESSEI PANJANG
1. Explain what tour itinerary is and how it can help tourist guide when conducting tours?
- A schedule of visiting plaees, accommodation, restaurant etc..with time indicator
- A piece of information about a group number of pax, day of stay and places to visit.
- It helps the guild to manage the time varify places to visit and therfore collect releant information
- It Helps the guild to coordinate the route with the driver
- Helps to make the tour smooth & succesful