BAHAGIAN A SOALAN OBJEKTIF (Aneka Pilihan)
Bahagian ini mengandungi 10 soalan. Sila BULATKAN jawapan anda
1. What action is important if the tourists are offered an optional tour?
- Ensure they have time.
- Ensure they pay extra tips.
- Ensure this trip is profitable.
- Ensure they pay before the tour.
2. Optional trip may be required due to the following reason.
- This is a norm in a tourism industry
- The service provider directed to do it
- The bus driver knows this trip is better
- A place to be visited is unexpectedly closed
3. The following explanation refers to “Optional tour must be carried out with code of ethics”
- The tour is suggested because it is more profitable
- The tour is carried out using the guideline of MTGC
- The tour is suggested to compensate a poor service
- The tour is carried out using guideline of Ministry of Tourism
4. If an extra tour is requested by the group, the supplier needs to be informed so that
- Invoice can be updated
- Extra charges can be arranged for the tourist
- The supplier can verify whether the tour is within the budget
- All of the above
5. An optional tour request has been rejected by a Tour Guide, the possible reason could be
- The tour guide is lazy.
- The tour could be dangerous.
- The guests do not have money to pay.
- The guests need to rest asa much as the guide.
6. Methods of payment accepted by the tour agency are;
- Cash III. Credit Card
II. Post Billing IV. Traveller’s Cheque
- I & III
- I, II & III
- I, II & IV
- I, II, III & IV
7. Cash payment during tour may involve the following charges;
- Driver’s allowance
- All of the above
- 8. What should tourist guides do when they lost the hotel voucher?
- I. Report to hotel
- II. Report to Airline
- III. Report to the police
- IV. Report to tour agent
- I & II
- II & IV
- I & IV
- III & IV
- 9. When does a tourist guide sign the tour assignment confirmation order?
- On the day the guest arrive
- Before the departure of the guests
- After collecting the guests and checking them in at hotel
- Once the tourist guide and tour agent agreed on the tour assignment
- 10. Who prepares the tour itinerary for tourist guide?
- Tour leader
- Travel agency
- Airline company
- Transport company
BAHAGIAN B : SOALAN BETUL / SALAH
The following precautions are needed for an optional tour at a recreation center
BAHAGIAN C : SOALAN ESEI PENDEK
You will take your clients to additional tour at a souvenir center. Briefly explain about the following products:-
- It is hand woven
- Thread used are usally gold or silver
- Originated from Terangganu
- Used during formal occasion such as wedding
- Example of Product handbag,sampin, tengkolok
- It is a hand chanting
- Usually drawn/ chanted on silk
- A traditional malay art
- The pattern mostly flowers & nature
- Batik products are shirt and sarong
SECTION D: ESSEI
1. In your opinion, what are the strengths of Kedah as a tourist destination?
- Geoforest Park – Awarded by Unesco on 1 june 2017
- Lembah Bujang – Old Pottery & monuments aged 500 bc
- Oldest bigdom (Kedah Tua) – Indian influence (Langkasuka)
- Rice bowl of Malaysia – Breath taking views of padi fields
- Langkawi as jewel of Kedah – Kedah fort, mystics, highest peak, in Kedah