Hospitality English Communication Lesson
This lesson is about writing simple and continuous Questions and Answers using Plural subjects
Duration : 90 minutes
At the end of this lesson, you must be able to :
- Identify Plural Subject, verb and non-verb
- Know how to find the root question from a Simple or Continuous Verb sentence
- Identify and use Simple Present Verb in Question and Answer
- Identify and use Present Continuous Verb in Question and Answer
Reference : Chapter 1
Exercise 2c : Hospitality English Communication
Part 1 (Group work)
Fill in the blanks with appropriate verb based on the verb or non-verb used in the answers
- Do you work in Front Office Department ? Yes, I work in front office department
- How do you go to work? I go to work by car
- Are you comfortable to drive to work? Yes, I am comfortable to drive
- When are you working again? I am working tomorrow
- Who do you go to work with? I go with my housemate
- Where do they work ? They work at the same hotel
- Are they local ? Yes, They are local
- Which part of Langkawi are they from ? They are from Cenang
- Do they work today? Yes, They work 6 days a week
- Are they here now? Yes, They are here
Part 2 (Group Work)
Exercise 2d : My favourite shopping center
Using subject I, We, You or They or Plural subjects, write 10 present sentences (Q & A) about :
My favourite Shopping Centre
- (simple verb) Q : Where do you usually do your shopping?
- (simple verb) A : Usually, I do it at Langakwi Parade
- (simple verb) Q : Why do you like to shop there?
- (simple verb) A : Because they have many choices
- (cont verb) Q : Are they having any sales right now?
- (cont verb) A : Yes, they are having a great sales now
- (adjective) Q : Are they a big shopping centre?
- (adjective) A : They are the largest shopping centre in Langkawi
- (prep / noun) Q : Are they in Kuah area?
- (prep / noun) A : Actually, they are at Klibang area