Hospitality English Program
This lesson is about Welcoming Guests using Plural subject with simple and continuous verbs and sentences without verb.
Duration : 90 minutes
At the end of this lesson, you must be able to :
- Identify Plural Subject and know how to match it with Simple or Continuous Verb
- Identify and use Simple Present Verb in Question and Answer
- Identify and use Present Continuous Verb in Question and Answer
- Identify sentences without a verb and how to use it
Exercise 2a : Hospitality English Communication
Fill in the blanks with appropriate answer based on the verb or non-verb used in the questions
- Would you like to book a room Sir? Yes, I would like to book a room now
- How many days would you like to stay Sir? I would like to stay for 2 days.
- How are you paying Sir ? I am paying by credit card
- Are you happy to stay here Sir? Yes, I am very happy to stay here.
- What time do you serve breakfast? We serve breakfast from 7.00am everyday
- Would you like a receipt? Yes, I would like to have it.
- Where would you like to go Sir? I would like to go to the river cruise
- Are you ready to go? Yes, I am ready to go now
- Do you need a wake up call Sir? Yes, I need a wake up call at 6am tomorrow
- Do you have any luggage Sir? Yes, I have a few luggage here.
- (simple verb) Q : What type of restaurant do you have?
- (simple verb) A : We have asian and western food restaurant
- (simple verb) Q : Do you have a gymnasium?
- (simple verb) A : Yes Sir, we have a gymnasium which opens until 11pm
- (cont verb) Q : Are you checking in now sir?
- (cont verb) A : Yes, I am checking in
- (adjective) Q : Are you happy with the room Sir?
- (adjective) A : Yes indeed, I am very happy.
- (prep / noun) Q : Are you in the room Sir?
- (prep / noun) A : No, currently, I am at the swimming pool.